gangnam style fever

It's been a while since I last posted here. I had to catch up on so many things that's why. There's a lot going on in my real life and it's eating up most of my time.

Anyway, I'm really amazed at Psy's latest single "Gangnam Style". Who would've thought that it would blast off to the top spot that fast? As of the moment I am typing this, it has 42,415,171 views on Youtube. Talk about attention.


I always adore Psy's energy and passion in his every performance. After all, he is a legend in K-Pop. So for the people who haven't seen the MV or heard the music, check out the video below. It's fun, light, and very Psy. I'm sure it'll make you feel better and brighter. LOL. Just check it out and see for yourselves.



PS: There's another version too featuring 4Minute's Hyuna but I'm not that much of a fan of that one. But still, you can check out the video below: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...