current bias list [male edition]

I've been a KPop fan since June 2010, the date I've started watching the Korean drama "You're Beautiful". The very first Korean song I liked was FT Island's "Barae". But my first bias group is CNBLUE. That time, I was only listening to songs by these two bands. It took me a while to get myself to listen to other songs, and when I did, I was introduced to my first girl group, So Nyeo Shi Dae (Girls Generation). And then the rest is history.  ㅋ  ㅋ  ㅋ 

It's been more than 2 years now and as expected, I've become more into KPop. I've acquainted myself with a lot of other groups and I've started to expand my bias list from then. So now, this post is dedicated to me grouping my thoughts together and compiling my current list of biases specifically the male ones. I'll probably be doing the female version later tonight if I'm still not sleepy after finishing this. Anyway, so here goes:

CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa
Full Name: Jung Yong Hwa
Position: Leader, Guitar & Vocal
Date of Birth: June 22, 1989
Birth Place: Busan, South Korea
Blood Type: A
Height & Weight: 180cm, 63kg
Ideal Type: Ueno Juri


2PM's Wooyoung
Full Name: Jang Wooyoung
Position: Sub Vocal, Dancer
Date of Birth: April 30, 1989
Birth Place: Busan, South Korea
Blood Type: B
Height & Weight: 178cm, 65kg
Ideal Type: A girl that comes into his heart immediately


ZE:A's Siwan
Full Name: Im Si Wan
Position: Vocal
Date of Birth: December 01, 1988
Birth Place: Busan, South Korea
Blood Type: B
Height & Weight: 175cm, 51kg
Ideal Type: A girl who looks like a cat and is sexy / Lee Jia


B2ST's Dongwoon
Full Name: Son Dong Woon
Position: Vocalist, Maknae
Date of Birth: June 06, 1991
Birth Place: Seoul, South Korea
Blood Type: A
Height & Weight: 180cm, 64kg
Ideal Type: A girl who is older than him and cute / BEG's Narsha


INFINITE's Hoya
Full Name: Lee Ho Won
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist
Date of Birth: March 28, 1991
Birth Place: Busan, South Korea
Blood Type: AB
Height & Weight178cm
Ideal Type: Kim YeonA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...