K-Pop Standouts [111912 - 112312]

Hello! It's been a very hectic week for me this time since I've started working again. But even with being busy and all, I still made sure to allot some time for K-Pop updates. I decided to add this weekly post to my blog just 'cause it relieves my stress when I think about the things I really like (MEANING: KPOP)! These are the top 3 things that stood out for me this week:


1. Ailee winning in Music Bank and FINALLY breaking Psy's streak.

I'm not hating on Psy because I respect his talent and his music. But I'm just happy that after a very long run, another song has finally been able to win against Gangnam Style. And what more, it's from the very talented and deserving rookie, Ailee. You definitely showed us that you're a force to be reckoned with.


2. Juniel's back with "Bad Man" on Music Bank.

Finally, FNC's very talented rookie soloist, Juniel, is back in the scene. Her voice is just amazing. Welcome back, Juniel!


3. CNBLUE’s Yonghwa models for Singles

I'm too thirsty for Yonghwa so everything that comes out about him is like an oasis in the middle of the desert.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...