My OTP plus BIGBANG and 2NE1

I'm not really into OTPs and shippings except for this one couple - DARAGON.


I don't really watch "proof" videos of this pair but I just like how they look whenever they have collab stages together, as a pair or with their groups. And their live performances of "Hello" were really really really cute. Seriously, they look so DAMN cute together! BONUS: This look of GD is my favorite.


Not GD-Sohee or GD-CL or any other girl out there. Just GD & Dara! ♡

So yeah, I've watched the WonderBang collab stages before. They're cute. But that's just about it for me. I only see BIGBANG with 2NE1. I mean, I find these four girls match BB's style the best and so every time they perform together, it's just AMAZING!

2NE1 & BIGBANG - Last Farewell and How Gee


2NE1 ft GD & Taeyang - Let's Go Party


BIGBANG & 2NE1 - LOLLIPOP Practice YG CONCERT 2010


BIGBANG & 2NE1 - Making of Lollipop

Anyway, so that's the end of my rant. Just because I've been obsessing about DARAGON for the past few days, I decided to let it out in one blog post. ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...