GD Coming To Manila?


YG Entertainment just released news of BIGBANG leader G-dragon's upcoming World Tour!

To say that I'm excited is definitely an understatement! I was practically hyperventilating in front of my laptop just trying to digest the information!


But I was also worried that he may not include Manila in this tour since this place is usually overlooked by Korean artists. *pouts*


BUT ~


THIS MADE ME FLIP TABLES LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!


AND THEN THIS ~


SO I WAS LITERALLY LIKE

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻




AND NOW WE HAVE NO MORE TABLES IN THE HOUSE ~!!! KKKKK!!


But seriously though.. If this happens, although I made a vow to watch CNBLUE concert first before anything else, and it happens earlier than theirs, I'm going to have to break that vow. /sobs, will repent later and ask for my blue boys' forgiveness/


This I cannot miss.


SERIOUSLY.


I CANNOT MISS THIS.


KWON JIYONG IS LIKE A MUSIC GENIUS.


THOUGH SHALL NOT MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO WITNESS HEAVEN ON EARTH.


KKKKKKK~!!!!


Over-reacting fangirl. YEP!



Will have to work overtime starting Monday.

SAVE. SAVE. SAVE.

Ahhh.

The life of a fangirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...