Semi-Hiatus

I know I haven't been posting anything in my blog recently just 'cause I'm too busy with a lot of things.

First, work is taking a lot of my time. I'm at the office 6 days a week, 9 hours a day.

Yes. I am killing myself.

JK.

It's how it is in here tho. I need to survive so I kind of have to put up with such schedule.

But yeah, another thing that's taking up most of my free time is checking Twitter.

TWEET. TWEET.

I am so addicted to Twitter now just because I've been following people who share the same interests as mine: CNBLUE and DARAGON.

So yeah.

Just that, I might not be able to post frequent now.

But trust me, when something MAJOR happens, I'll be here.

LETTING OUT ALL MY FEELS.

KKKKKKK.

Ciao! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...