Gong Cha Milk Tea


I am so addicted to milk tea for a long time now, specifically Gong Cha Milk Tea. Really~ I can probably live my life drinking just their Gong Cha Milk Black Tea House Special. And the cream. OMG! The CREAM~ It's HEAVENLY. I know it probably has the highest calorie content in the whole drink but~ it's HEAVENLY. How can you say no to that? Ugh! The cream is salty and "creamy" and very much to my liking. It complements the mild taste of the black tea and adding pudding is also recommended. 

I was so estatic when I saw EatYourKimchi post a video specifically just for bubble tea and what more, their favorite bubble tea is also Gong Cha! Kyaaaaaaa~ Just pure satisfaction and happiness every time I get to drink one of these. Ugh! Spazzing about bubble tea is like~ Kekekekeke! I sounded so weird. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...