My Thoughts on the Current Yonghwa Issue

What is happening to Jung Yong Hwa right now?

Well, ever since FNC Entertainment made the big announcement that Yong Hwa will be withdrawing from the drama "Heirs", there has been a lot of backlash being thrown at CNBLUE's leader. Everyone started giving out their two cents on the issue and some, if not most, of them are just pure hatred and personal attacks on Yong Hwa. And that's when Boices started noticing all these "changes" on him.

As a fan, I honestly am affected by everything that is happening right now. I feel bad the moment I read about FNC's announcement of his withdrawal because I felt bad for Yong missing out on this opportunity to work with writer Kim Eun-Sook.

Before anything, let me just say this: I respect the opinions of others and I am merely stating my two cents on the issue being a fan and Yong Hwa biased.

Now, what is on my mind?

I think, for one, Yong Hwa is probably disappointed with his withdrawal from the drama. He might be thinking of how he'd missed out on this HUGE opportunity to work with a highly-acclaimed writer. Whatever the reason is, I don't think Yong Hwa is in the right position to reject an offer unless his company wishes, or orders, him to do otherwise. So him "personally" rejecting the drama casting is NOT even an option here. There is NO way he'll have that much power to just reject something on his own.

And with all these people lashing out on him, it's unquestionable that he'll feel even worse. And some people, fellow Boices, have been noticing how he's not his usual cheerful and bright self anymore. Even during BMBKK, there were even FAs saying that he cried in one performance.

I don't know about the crying part tho. I believe Yong wants every Boice to be happy and crying in front of them would just make them worry even more. So I think, he'll try his very best not to cry in front of the fans. Unless, it's really really serious like that. But yeah, I'd like to believe that he didn't cry during that performance.

I actually don't want to dwell on this issue for long.

I believe Yong will eventually bounce back from this setback. I mean, yeah, his acting will definitely be affected by this issue but I love him more as a musician anyway. I believe he belongs to the stage where he shines the most.

If FNC, as what others are implying, is too greedy on its demands and in the end would dissolve Yong Hwa's acting career into oblivion, then so be it. If it's not meant to be, it won't happen. Then Yong Hwa can focus more on his music. His first love.

I respect other fans' opinions on this matter. If they want to go rant about this issue for until whenever, then let them be. I just can't help but think that maybe some people are a bit exaggerating.

Maybe, there's no need to over-analyze things.

Maybe, we're just seeing what our minds were programmed to see afterall.

Maybe, we're letting our emotions get the best of us.

Maybe, Yong Hwa is not really in an emotional state right now.

Maybe, he's not really as sad as they think he is.

or maybe NOT.

I don't really know what the real deal is. No one knows for sure. Only FNC and CNBLUE, and okay let's add the production team of Heirs, will know the real reason behind all these drama (sorry for the pun).

Let's just hope for the best for CNBLUE and especially to Yong Hwa who's going thru a difficult time right now. Let's keep on supporting him. Let's make him feel how much he is loved by us, Boices. Let's focus on the positive things and just ignore the negativity and hate (I know this'll be really hard to do~ ToT).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...