Taking My First Step Once Again

I'm about to let go of my albums. /sobs/

ARGGHHH~

But I have those limited editions. I can't believe I'm about to give them up. I have CNBLUE First Step Special Limited Edition Album and it's like hard to get that now. And I HAVE one copy!! ME! I HAVE IT. But I'm about to let it go.

Arggghhhh~

Eottoke??

Really, why am I doing this?

This is the start of me going back to living my real life. I said I'm going to stop being a fangirl after CNBLUE's concert in Manila. I did try to stop for a week. But sadly, I can't fight the urge to go back. So I went back to my fangirl life. I failed. I feel like my life has been occupied with K-Pop for as long as I can remember.

So yeah, I'm going to try this one more time.

Let's see what'll happen next. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...