Highlands Coffee Ortigas

After coming back from site visit yesterday, me and my friends decided to hang out for a while in a cafe. It was around 5:30 in the afternoon when we arrived at Ortigas - exhausted and hungry.

We actually tried 2 coffee shops first but they were all packed. And so finally, we settled on Highlands Coffee, a Vietnamese coffee shop chain.

picture from www.shootfirsteatlater.com
picture from www.shootfirsteatlater.com
I ordered Cafe Sua Da (read as ka-fe-su-da, iced coffee with condensed milk) and my friends each got Cafe Sua Nong (read as ka-fe-su-nong, hot coffee with condensed milk) and Hazelnut Freeze. Then we ordered some blueberry cheesecake and walnut brownie cake.

(L-R) Hazelnut Freeze, Cafe Sua Da, and Cafe Sua Nong
When our drinks arrived, I am a tad disappointed at how small the glass was. I mean, I love coffee and I love it in big servings. My Cafe Sua Da tasted more sweet than strong. I'm a fan of strong coffees and this one is obviously not that strong for my taste. Or maybe it just wasn't done right by the barista because from what I read from other blogs, it was supposed to taste really strong.

But my friend's Cafe Sua Nong was really strong. Pfft~ Ahahaha.

(L-R) Blueberry Cheese and Walnut Brownie Cake
The cakes were nice. I'm a fan of cheesecake as well and their blueberry cheesecake is really good for me. It's not too creamy nor too soft. And the blueberries spread on top has just the right sweetness. The walnut brownie cake, on the other hand, was really sweet. It has the texture of a brownie and it has a caramel sort of syrup on top and at the middle. Sugar-overload!

One more thing, they have this promo for the month of September! Coffee-all-you-want on weekdays and Cake-all-you-want on weekends! Sweet deal for all those coffee- and cake-lovers out there. ツ


Highlands Coffee Ortigas
GF Retail 1 Eton Emerald Loft, Emerald Ave, Cor Garnett Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Operating Hours:
Monday to Thursday : 6:00am to 2:00am
Friday to Saturday : 6:00am to 3:00am
Sunday : 6:00am to 9:00pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...