Subspace Coffee House

picture from www.juice.ph

"The Science of Coffee. The Seoul of Design."

Been frequenting Subspace Coffee House these days. The first time I heard about this place was from my fellow fangirl friend. She suggested trying this new cafe that's K-Pop inspired. And of course, I was more than eager to do so.

Subspace is located in a rather small unit at Grand Emerald Tower (just about two blocks from my office building). But, even with such a cramped spot, I didn't feel a bit uncomfortable the first time visited the place. It was just right for my taste.

picture from sethee.tumblr.com

Imagine sipping on a tall glass of cold caramel macchiato (my favorite drink!) while reading legal thriller novels. Or checking Twitter. Or maybe just plain people-watching. I can actually see myself doing all these in Subspace. The perfect venue for people to enjoy some coffee and maybe some pastries and just chill and relax after a long day at work.

picture from sethee.tumblr.com

Another reason why I love this place is the playlist! Most of the time, they play Korean songs, much to my delight and to the other fangirls/boys inside the cafe as well.

Highly recommended for all the K-Pop fangirls/boys out there! 
Go and visit Subspace Coffee House~!!


Subspace Coffee House
Unit 103, GF Grand Emerald Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, 1606 Pasig
Operating Hours:
Mon - Thu: 8:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 8:00 am - 1:00 am
Sun: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...