Try Asking Nicely for a Change

Warning: This is going to be a full-on rant so leave now while you have the chance!

"Bow down before me, mortal!"

WHAT A WAY TO START THE FRIDAY MORNING!

You can try asking nicely, you know? Yes, I am just your subordinate but a little respect won't hurt. I'm definitely doing my work. Give me something to work on, I'll do just that. I don't complain about my workload. It's not something I can change anyway. You, on the other hand, go through the entire work day ignoring me. Like I'm not even there! And you expect me to NOT be working at all? And you think I'm WASTING my time doing NOTHING?

FML.

If you want something done, tell me about it. When you want to get it, no problem. Just set the deadline. All I want is for you to learn how to ask nicely. I mean, a little dose of politeness won't hurt you? Or would it?

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh horrible bosses, they think too highly of themselves..like your boss I guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. My boss is definitely something. TT_TT

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...