Korean Drama: The Heirs


I just finished watching episodes 1 & 2 of the latest Korean drama, The Heirs (also The Inheritors). The drama stars Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Min Hyuk, Krystal, Park Hyungsik, and a lot more.

The Heirs is a romantic-comedy, high school SBS drama that airs every Wednesdays and Thursdays.

It depicts of the friendships and love lives of young, rich heirs and Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), who is considered ordinary and comes from a poor family.

So far, I'm liking the story. The drama seems promising. Maybe the idea of a damsel in distress falling in love with some unrealistically wealthy high school guy is too over-used but I'm not complaining. It's entertaining. And it's romantic, in a knight-in-shining-armor kind of way I guess.

I also like the casts. I don't really know most of them aside from the idol actors. Mianhe~ I'm not really a fan of Korean dramas. I have to note though that some are a little awkward when throwing their lines.


I have to admit I am giving this drama time because of Kang Min Hyuk. I'm a BOICE after all. Kkkkkk~ But I'm amazed at Min Hyuk's acting! He's not awkward at all! He seems natural in front of the camera. And no I haven't watched his other dramas before so yeah.


And then there's Park Shin Hye, who's doing a really good job for her character. And plus she's just G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! Each time her face flashes on-screen, which is a lot of times by the way, I'm just in awe of her beauty! 

And Lee Min Ho is such an eye candy!! OH MY GOSH!! I'm like, why wasn't I a fan of this beautiful creature?? I should have attended both of his past events here in our country!


And I think Shin Hye-Min Ho is a really lovely, gorgeous pair. But Shin Hye-Min Hyuk is also catching my eye. They'd be really cute if they'd be couples too! Waaaaa~!!! TOO CUTE!!! I CANNOT~!!!

Finally, if you have some extra time to spend on watching K-dramas, give The Heirs a try. It's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...