Together and Forever

The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?
The best thing that happened to me when I changed work was meeting my current friends. It was not an instant attraction. It took me almost a week before I got to talk to them. About a month before I began to open up to them. But it was all worth it. I feel so blessed by God to have met such really good people.


I grew up not having real friends. I prefer to be alone, to be on my own. And for some reason, people just don't find me interesting. I was the bullied kid in grade school. They say high school has the best memories of your childhood. Apparently, that does not apply to me as well. College life was good to me. I met nice people. I found a few friends but stayed friends with only about less than half of them.

Then I went on to find work. My first job was a challenge. I was alone. I've never felt so alone in my life. Even when I was a kid. So you can just imagine how hard it was to get through the entire day hearing other people talking, having fun behind you while you're there sitting alone. I know. It sounded miserable.


So when I decided to leave my job, it was like a breathe of relief. Finally. And now, working with my second company turned out to be a really good decision. I met people who share the same interests as mine. People who are simple. People who I can get along with really well. It was a gift from God.

These four ladies made my life ten times more fun and exciting. Interesting. Simple. Sensible. I wouldn't mind having them four as my friends for the rest of my life. What a big cheese ball~!!! LOL. But honestly, I'm just so happy. That even after losing my only sister, 'cause she married unexpectedly early, God gifted me four more sisters.

It's like we can never get tired of each other. We can go on talking for hours and never get bored. It's weird. This friendship seems so real. So sincere. And I can never be too grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...