Frustrations.

I've been told many times by my family that I'm way too sensitive. Emotional. Maybe they're right. Maybe I am. Maybe I take things too personally. Maybe I let things affect me more than they should have. I am weak that way.

I feel like such a failure. Each time. Every time. Like, I can't do anything right at all. What else can I do? Why am I always such a disappointment?

I am writing this post during work. Right after a confrontation with my boss. I feel stupid. And wrong. And at the same time I feel like I don't deserve this. This treatment. This boss. This system. I know. It's wrong to feel such way. Who am I to say what I do and what I don't deserve in life?

Ugh. Just that. So many things are happening I feel like I'm being left unaware. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...