What's Keeping Me Busy?

I'm opening up my online shop on Instagram!

Yay!!!

I've been planning of putting up my own business ever since my younger sister started hers a few months ago. Why? Because I love going online! And what more? I get to earn extra for myself! And that's making me so excited!

But honestly, I wasn't expecting it to be this hectic. I mean, like you have to give it a lot of your time and effort. But I'm not complaining. It's good. The feel of being busy, being productive, is a good one. It's like finally I'm going somewhere.

And I needed this. This motivation. Distraction. Whatever you call it. 

I may be working everyday from 9 to 6 but office job tends to be dull really. Plus I don't get any satisfaction from it which is probably because I'm doubting my career choice. I'm thinking of pursuing something else. Which, in my case, is too selfish and impractical.

But anyway, atleast I've found something else to put my mind on aside from my regular job.

I'm anticipating my online shop's opening! I'm so excited! Hope everything turns out well.


1 comment:

  1. It's almost certain that your online shop would do just fine! There are ways to increase traffic on your online shop, and it involves keywords. While on Instagram you'll rely on hashtags, once your shop grows you'll need a real website to handle everything, so it's a good idea to give some thought on looking for social media marketing tips to get your message across.
    Jean Bridges @ OnPage1.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...