Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

If you've been putting up with dry, itchy skin, I think you should try this really good product from Korean skincare and make-up brand, Nature Republic. It's called the Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel and it's really, really good. 


I first learned of this product from my college friend who gave it to me as a gift. She said that she and her sister have been using this product and they like it a lot.

According to Amazon.com:

- THE BEST OF BEST! million-selling gel
- Main ingredients : aloe vera extracts 92%
- this GEL made about 30 times of sold-outs in a year, and also sold about 1.50 million.

Apparently, it's that good. And after using it for 3 months, I couldn't agree more. Since I have super dry skin that's also annoyingly sensitive, I'm having a hard time finding the best moisturizer that'll work for me. But this Soothing Gel does the job of keeping my face hydrated so well.

It's in gel form and it goes on smoothly and doesn't feel oily nor heavy. I usually use it as a face moisturizer but this product amazingly has so many other uses.


This is actually the first product I've bought and used from Nature Republic. And I am pretty satisfied with it. So if you have dry skin, I highly recommend you try this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...