How To Find Satisfaction In Life?


This isn't going to be one of those articles enumerating the different ways on how one can find satisfaction in life. I'm as clueless to that as you are, really. This is going to be one of those rant-ridden post. Yeah. So here goes.

Lately, I've been distracted - once again. I've been thinking a lot about things. I'm doubting my career choice. 

I graduated with a degree in civil engineering a few years ago. I'm on my third year as a working woman now and I'm being plagued by questions about my life. My career. My field of choice. 

My job. 

What am I doing with my job right now? I am not the most diligent employee in my workplace, that's for sure. I don't like what I'm doing. But I don't know what to do about it. Or rather I'm still afraid to do something about it. Because I don't have the courage yet to take a big leap of faith once again. To drop everything and pursue something I love. My passion. So here I am. Stuck on doing something I love to hate.

They say there's no perfect job. That you have to learn how to be happy with your job. But why can't I find happiness with what I'm doing? I'm trying. I think I'm trying hard enough. Or maybe I'm not.

I feel inadequate. Unsuccessful. I feel like I'm not making any progress at all in my life. Such negativity, I know. But I can't help it. This work is not doing it for me. I'm not learning anything new from it. So... I feel unsatisfied.

How to get back on track? Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...