Venting Out


That moment when you get firsthand experience of how life can get so unfair. This is just too much. I’ve been doing my job, all the tasks needed from me. It should be about the end-product. It should be about the final outcome. What has been happening?

I don’t get this crappy company at all. This is just crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. All I can say is crap because I don’t want to curse or utter profanities just because I’m too mad right now. This crappy environment, this crappy workload, this crappy wage, all these are just stupid.

I know, I’m not supposed to let things get the better of me. But I just have to let this steam off or else I’m definitely going to explode. This is stupid. This. All these crap. Doesn’t make sense at all. How can they treat their employees like this?

Crappy work. Ugh. I need to get out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...